Chris (aka- Moose), GMC Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

A Hummer H2 actually, Trouble with air Suspension. Replace

Customer Question

A Hummer H2 actually, Trouble with air Suspension. Replace the right air spring but now won't lift. Disconnected the pump for a week waiting for the part. Pump work to inflate tires. When I start the car and close the door the pump runs for Exactly one minute each and every time. The Height control light blinks at all times that the vehicle is running.
JA: Have you checked the battery's voltage?
Customer: New battery.
JA: What year is your H2?
Customer: 2004
JA: Are you fixing your H2 yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Just replaced the right air spring. That's the side that began sagging first
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: Also checked fuses. No. That's about it. Thanks.
Category: GM
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 7 months ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose), my normal schedule online is around lunch and after dinner past midnight.

• Sorry no one has helped yet.
  • I can help with this question.
  • Reply and let me know when your able to work on this concern.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Hi Chris,
You can email me any time. I'll keep an eye on it and get back to you within 30 minutes.
Tom
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I'd prefer instructions that I can do at a later time.
Tom

The flashing light means there is a trouble code stored. It will be one of these in this file.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/90220402/aircode.png

Do you have a scan tool to see which code it is?

Prior to completing the mandatory rating at the top of your screen. Let me know if I have not yet provided you with ~5 STAR EXCELLENT~service. Reply and let me know in more detail what you need to be pleased with my help.

Thanks Chris

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
You have provided me with nothing that I didn't already know. I've seen this display on the web for fee. Do you have more to contribute or not?
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
my reader shows 'no codes'

Since you have no codes stored for the electronic suspension. I will not be able to help. Opting out and removing myself from this question now. Hopefully another can help.

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Chris, Of course it's not your fault. I just wonder if I have the right kind of scanner to read the code. ... Of if I can read 'blinks' by jumping points where the reader should be plugged in. How to properly jump the connections for an H2 Hummer would be help enough.