Mike S.
Mike S., ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Certified with 25+ years experience.
20625509

The wipers are not working also the right side door windows

Customer Question

the wipers are not working also the right side door windows are not working
JA: Have you checked the fuses? Do you know if there is power to the wiper motor?
Customer: yes checked the fuses but cant find the circuit
JA: What is the model/year of your GM?
Customer: 03 hummer h2
JA: What year is your hummer?
Customer: 2003
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: fix myself
JA: Anything else you think the mechanic should know?
Customer: no
Category: GM
Expert:  Mike S. replied 9 months ago.

I assume this is the front wipers. According to the wiring diagram, the front wipers are supplied voltage from a "w/s wiper" fuse in the I/p fuse block located at the lower/ left side of dash. That fuse should be hot on both sides of that fuse when the key is on run or acc, so let's make sure of that first. You said you couldn't find the circuit, so I have included that wiring diagram,

The right door windows are fed from a circuit breaker and before it a "MBEC 1" fuse. I have included that diagram as well. That fuse is located in the underhood fuse block, left side or drivers side. It should be hot on both sides of that fuse all the time. If the fuse is ok, see if the left door circuit breaker in the I/P fuse block is the same as the circuit breaker for the rt doors in the same box, if so swap them and see now if it's the left windows that don't work, if so, replace that circuit breaker.

Other than that before we move onto testing if we have to you will need a voltmeter or at least a 12 volt test light.

Expert:  Mike S. replied 9 months ago.

Power Windows Circuit

Expert:  Mike S. replied 9 months ago.

Here is also the Power Distribution Circuit showing that the ignition switch that feeds the wiper fuse is also fed from the "IGN B" fuse in the fuse block, left side or drivers side

Expert:  Mike S. replied 9 months ago.

How is it going, any news?

Expert:  Mike S. replied 9 months ago.

Were the fuses fine or not? I continue to hand around seeing if you need more help or not but I cannot continue to come back here if you won't answer me, I have other customers waiting, too. If the problem has already been fixed, then let me know and if I helped then rate me well. so I get credit.

Expert:  Mike S. replied 9 months ago.

Sorry for hounding you. The website says you keep viewing my replies, maybe it is wrong and you actually aren't or maybe you are tied up at the moment. I just wanted to let you know that I will be heading out here shortly to take care of a few things, so if you reply and I don't just be aware, I might be away.

Expert:  Mike S. replied 9 months ago.

JustAnswer® is not a free service. I work hard to make sure you're satisfied with my service and I only get credit for my answers based on your rating. Once you're satisfied, please leave a positive rating.