Chris (aka- Moose), GMC Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

I HAVE A 2000 MALIBU 3.1 LITER HAD TO CHANGE THE UPPER RAD

Customer Question

i HAVE A 2000 MALIBU 3.1 LITER HAD TO CHANGE THE UPPER RAD HOSE HAD TO DISCONNECT BATTERY. NOW THE CAR WONT START. I think that the anti theift system is preventing the car from starting. how do I,reset the system. Now we brought the car second hand and no gave us a remote, or told us about this system. please can you help me . I have the vin number
Category: GM
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 7 months ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose).

With the key in the run position what does the theft light do?

Anywhere below the instrument cluster is there another light that looks out of place and looks not OEM?

Hello again Chris here,

• I am contacting you because the post has not been closed out/completed.
  • It appears you were not pleased with my help.
  • If more assistance is needed, reply and let me know, also let me know what it is you're needing to be pleased.
  • This post is coming up on the 7 day mark where it times out. When a post times out, that means it's no longer on my active list (you reply and I never know it.)
  • You have already paid the fees to get this question answered, and I do not want you to leave having paid for something that did not meet your wants/needs and myself not receiving a feedback selection from yourself.

Thanks Chris