Chris (aka- Moose), GMC Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience

Where is the condensation drain located in 2013camaro.

Customer Question

Where is the condensation drain located in 2013camaro. Sounds like showering and water coming out of the vents
Category: GM
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 3 months ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose).

The drain is at the base of the firewall. It will be adjacent to the evaporator case behind the dash. It will be near the front passengers left foot.

If you're confused on what to do now. You have already been charged the full question value. It's now time to compensate the tech that helped you. The only way I can continue to work here and help customers is by getting rated. If you're not pleased yet or plan not to rate me. Let me know so I can help more, close the post, or opt out. Please let me know if you're pleased with my help.

Thanks Moose.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
I will pay for the advice,but that was the same answer I kept finding on Google.I would like a more detailed answer.that answer is kinda vague.the heater core was replaced by dealership two months ago,at 15000 miles.the3 year/36000 manufactures warranty ended the first week of has17000 miles.Now I read they could of pinched a hose putting heater core in.but might be a clog.everything is running properly.but SC wasn't checked in April.sounds like a fountain with the AC on low.wet under drivers side mat.buddy put it on the lift and we could not find the hole.can I get access to the hose under carpet in front of firewall.starting to get mildew smell.if water problem with no clog in the line will it be covered by Chevy warranty?heater core was replaced with the warranty had to remove windshield and the was1700 job.they want me to leave it but I don't have rental car .I bought it from carsense ,not the Chev to keep it short is there a plug in the car that I can get to without a Jack.Radio was making a popping noise.don't know what is covered.sounds like a lot of water.had sunroof line that drained into trunk a month after bought it,and shorted out the battery and alarm.I really need a detailed answer,thx
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Do I get a response frontier?

The drain is not pointed out in diagrams and obvious. I can provide a diagram and try to point it out if that helps?

Hello again Chris here,

I am contacting you because the post has not been closed out. We have 7 days to get a confirmation that my help assisted you, or the post times out. When a post times out, that means its no longer on my active list (you reply I never know it.) You have already paid the fees to get this question answered, but it appears you're not pleased, or need more help.

Let me help some more. Is there anything else you feel I could offer so you would be pleased with my help. I have the option to call you if that would be better.

Thanks Chris