GM Tech (Cam)
GM Tech (Cam), GMC Mechanic
Experience:  GM Grand Master Technician 2007. 14 years experience.
10949255

I have a 2002 envoy and all the brake lights went out. I

Customer Question

Hi pearl,
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with GM. The GM Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: I have a 2002 envoy and all the brake lights went out. I have changed all the fuses and still nothing, no brake lights. What do I do?
JA: OK. To minimize me, please click the down arrow at the top right corner of this box. OK. To minimize me, please click the down arrow at the top right corner of this box. Have you checked the bulb? Could it be a faulty fuse?
Customer: Yes checked the bulbs, but It seem odd that all 3 would go out at once
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: If possible, I went to auto zone to see if they could help but they couldn't
JA: Is there anything else the GM Mechanic should be aware of about your GM?
Customer: Not that I can think of
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the GM Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: GM
Expert:  Jerry replied 10 months ago.

Hello and welcome. My name is ***** ***** you for visiting the site.

.

Do you have power at the white wires coming off the stop light switch?