GM Tech (Cam)
GM Tech (Cam), GMC Mechanic
Experience:  GM Grand Master Technician 2007. 14 years experience.

I got in my 2004 gmc envoy xuv, tried to start it up. . .it

Customer Question

I got in my 2004 gmc envoy xuv, tried to start it up. . .it sounded like it was rough trying to start. It never started all the way, but when I looked at panel it said low oil pressure. . I checked oil stick and it said it was full, and I not do for oil change til another 1k miles
JA: How old is your oil pump? Has the check engine light come on?
Customer: Not sure how pld pump is, I only had it for 5max months now, it has close to 70k miles on it. .check engine light not on . .
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: If I can, if not will take to mechanic or something
JA: Is there anything else important you think the GM Mechanic should know about your GM?
Customer: Im not really sure, I have had check engine light come on b4 but when had it checked it was saying something about coolant/ may be too much or too less being sent to engine, but far as that it's been fine. .
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the GM Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: GM
Expert:  Amedee replied 4 months ago.

Hello and welcome! My name isCustomerand I can assist you with your question. Can I start by getting your VIN? Thank you!