GM Tech (Cam)
GM Tech (Cam), GMC Mechanic
Experience:  GM Grand Master Technician 2007. 14 years experience.

I had a brake line failure, replace abs and brake light came

Customer Question

I had a brake line failure, replace abs and brake light came on wont go out, and now getting reduced emgingine speed lm getting a code c0022
JA: So many factors can cause ABS issues. Some simple, some complicated. Fortunately, the mechanics we work with have tons of experience dealing with them. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: Blew the main brake line going over railroad tracks imm8abs light and brake light came on and the vehicle went int reduced speed control, I replaced the brake line and bleed all the brakes completely (2 bottles of fluid to ensure there was no air left in the lines) still ans and brake lights are on, and can only move the vehile very short distance before the engine cuts out, did a scan and it gave a code coo22
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: Yes limited income
JA: Great! What have you tried so far?
Customer: Since getting the code this evening before dark nothing it said rear speed sensor malfunction
JA: Is there anything else the GM Mechanic should be aware of about your GM?
Customer: No
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the GM Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: GM
Expert:  john -aka eauto replied 4 months ago.

year and model and motor size please?