GM Tech (Cam)
GM Tech (Cam), GMC Mechanic
Experience:  GM Grand Master Technician 2007. 14 years experience.

Multiple issues. : last night wife's dashboard lit up, then

Customer Question

Hello Pearl, multiple issues.
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with GM. The GM Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: last night wife's dashboard lit up, then all gauges on right side died. ABS, Security, Brake and battery lit up. A/c stopped working, radio stopped working, windows stopped working controlled from front. remote door lock stopped working. other than that car ran.
JA: Have you checked the fuses?
Customer: Today in addition car is now no crank/no start and locked into park.
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: I ttried cleaning G201, replacing 125 amp mega fuze and replacing ignition switch.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the GM Mechanic should know about your GM?
Customer: No change.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the GM Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: GM
Expert:  Chad Farhat replied 4 months ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** will try to assist you , can you tell me year & model GM & mileage of the vehicle thanks