DanielJones, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  GM A Tech at Straub Buick GMC

Changed my struts . Now looking bypass resistor so lights

Customer Question

Changed my struts . Now looking for strut bypass resistor so lights will go off. Where can I purchase a resistor. Own a 2005 sts Cadillac
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with GM. The GM Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: The service suspension light still comes on
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: My mechanic told me to just get a strut resistor and I don't know where to purchase one
JA: Is there anything else important you think the GM Mechanic should know about your GM?
Customer: No
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the GM Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: GM
Expert:  Technicaldan replied 5 months ago.
4.7k ohm resistor, radio shack item(###) ###-####Please Rate 5 stars :)
Hi, I hope I have helped, please rate 5 stars :)
Expert:  DanielJones replied 4 months ago.
Hello. Welcome to the site. Thanks for coming. I'm ***** *****. I'm here to provide as much information and insight as I can, to best answer your question.Can you give me your VIN# ***** I can get some information?Thank you for posting your question.Your business is very valuable to us.Thank You ***** *****