mike switzer
mike switzer,
Experience:  lead diagnostic tech at Aamco

I'm researching friend. She has a 2010 terrain. When she

Customer Question

I'm researching for a friend. She has a 2010 terrain. When she stops at a stop sign or a stop light, when she goes to step on the gas nothing happens. The car won't go. Then all of a sudden the car jerks and starts to go. She's had it to the dealer several times, and they can't figure out what's going on. I googled it and the same thing has come up several times. The throttle body and the cam shaft.
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with GM. The GM Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: Not necessarily. She just wants it fixed before she has an accident.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the GM Mechanic should know about your GM?
Customer: no
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the GM Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: GM
Expert:  mike switzer replied 5 months ago.
does the engine not rev up at all or does it rev up and not go anywhere?