GM Tech (Cam)
GM Tech (Cam), GMC Mechanic
Experience:  GM Grand Master Technician 2007. 14 years experience.
10949255

Ever time I turn my key it says unknown driver and don't start

Customer Question

JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with GM. The GM Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: It started just earlier now nothing's happening
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: If I can
JA: Is there anything else important you think the GM Mechanic should know about your GM?
Customer: No that's it
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the GM Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: GM
Expert:  Pete replied 6 months ago.
Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist with this today.In some cases I may need more info to assist better.I apologize for any delay. Do you only have one key for your model here that you have tried to start it with? Let me know,thanks Pete.