GM Tech (Cam)
GM Tech (Cam), GMC Mechanic
Experience:  GM Grand Master Technician 2007. 14 years experience.

Display says to service stabil ity system and the code reads

Customer Question

Display says to service stabil ity system and the code reads P0011
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with GM. The GM Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: It also says brake assist is off and I check the button and it doesn't do anything. We baught it in October 2015 and after a couple of months the tire pressure monitor warning came on so we took it to the dealer and $800 later they couldn't find out what the problem was and digested replacing the RCM? Just in case but it was just a process of elimination as far as fixing it.
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: If possible since the dealer was unable to and they ruined my original remote and lost the original key when they had it. I at this point do not trust them. My denali runs great but since we took it in for a safety check and the TPS warning now this and the check engin light even came on at one point but since we cleared the code it went out.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the GM Mechanic should know about your GM?
Customer: Friday an oil warning came on and said to turn off engine and the oil gage just dropped and quit working, that when the engine light came on.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the GM Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: GM
Expert:  john -aka eauto replied 5 months ago.
year make n model?
Customer: replied 5 months ago.