Chris (aka- Moose), GMC Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

The dashboard on my 2006 Hummer H3 got wet inside and activated

Customer Question

The dashboard on my 2006 Hummer H3 got wet inside and activated the antilock pass code. I cannot start the vehicle now and I have tried restarting the computer and everything else I know to do. Any suggestions
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with GM. The GM Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: I have had issues with door locks and power windows not working from driver side as well as sunroof not automatically working
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: I would just like to be able to start it I did take care of the sunroof and door window issue
JA: Is there anything else the GM Mechanic should be aware of about your GM?
Customer: Not that I'm aware of
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the GM Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: GM
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 11 months ago.
Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose). I normally log in after 3 pm central. Please make sure to let me know exactly what is needed from me so I can provide EXCELLENT 5 STAR service. We are only allowed to assist on diagnosing and repair one issue per question. I assume you want help on the pass lock system.Have you tried reprogramming the pass lock? Have you addressed what got wet and stopped the leak from occurring again?
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 10 months ago.
Hello again Chris here,1) When customers come to Just Answer the website and the experts want them to have a great 5 star experience.2) We also want them to be so pleased that they come back for future needs.3) I have the feeling you were not pleased with my help because the post was not rated and or you need me to help more. If so please do reply.4) I have an option for an additional fee to upload diagrams, repair guides, find a repair facility, or call you if that would help. Thanks Chris