Chris (aka- Moose), GMC Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience

JA: . What is your issue regarding? Customer: I

Customer Question

JA: Hi. What is your issue regarding?
Customer: I have a 2005 H2 Hummer
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with a GM. The GM Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: I need the "floating" rubber strip inside the shifter bezel. Mine is hard and curling up
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: yes
JA: Great! What have you tried so far?
Customer: I found an expensive shifter bezel that includes the rubber strip. How do I replace the rubber strip?
JA: Is there anything else the GM Mechanic should be aware of about your GM?
Customer: 2005 H2 Hummer Base Sport
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the GM Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: GM
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 5 months ago.
Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose). I normally log in after 3 pm central. Please make sure to let me know exactly what is needed from me so I can provide EXCELLENT 5 STAR service. I believe I can help on this concern but I see you have been waiting a while. So I need to first off confirm your still wanting or needing help.
Hello again Chris here,1) When customers come to Just Answer the website and the experts want them to have a great 5 star experience.2) We also want them to be so pleased that they come back for future needs.3) I have the feeling you were not pleased with my help because the post was not rated and or you need me to help more. If so please do reply.4) I have an option for an additional fee to upload diagrams, repair guides, find a repair facility, or call you if that would help. Thanks Chris