mike switzer
mike switzer,
Experience:  lead diagnostic tech at Aamco

My dome light button will not cut off the interior light JA:

Customer Question

My dome light button will not cut off the interior light
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with a GM. The GM Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: When i press the dome light button it will not cut off
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: Only if its simple
JA: Is there anything else important you think the GM Mechanic should know about your GM?
Customer: No
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the GM Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: GM
Expert:  mike switzer replied 6 months ago.
on the left side of the steering wheel on the dash ther is a dial for the dimming of the interior lights like the guage cluster if it is turned all the way to bright and then a bit more it will turn on the dome light. try turning down the brightness. or have you?
if you have no further questions i would appreciate if you took me a moment to leave me a rating.