GM Tech (Cam)
GM Tech (Cam), GMC Mechanic
Experience:  GM Grand Master Technician 2007. 14 years experience.
10949255

I have a 2003 GMC C4500 with air ride seats. The compressor

Customer Question

I have a 2003 GMC C4500 with air ride seats. The compressor is not turning on. I have checked fuses and relay and they are good. Any suggestions
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with a GM. The GM Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: My air ride seats are not working, compressor does not turn on
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: Yes
JA: Great! What have you tried so far?
Customer: Fuses and relay
JA: Is there anything else the GM Mechanic should be aware of about your GM?
Customer: No
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the GM Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: GM
Expert:  DanielJones replied 1 year ago.
Hello. Welcome to the site. Thanks for coming.I'm ***** *****. I'm here to provide as much information and insight as I can, to best answer your question.Can you give me your VIN# ***** I get the proper information for your vehicle and check for bulletins? Thank you for posting your question.Your business is very valuable to us.Thank You***** *****
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
1Gde4d1133f513796
Attached is the diagnostic chart and wiring diagram for Auxiliary Air Compressor Inoperative. If you need more help, please use the "Reply" tab to continue our conversation - I'm happy to answer follow-up questions.If you are satisfied with the information I supplied we would like to close out this question.If you have no follow-ups at this time, please remember to Rate My Service.Follow ups are free after ratings, so rate in confidence!Thank you for posting your question.Your business is very valuable to us.Thank You ***** *****
Diagram
Diagram