DanielJones
DanielJones, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  GM A Tech at Straub Buick GMC
15093763

GM Gmc sierra 2500 ext cab 4x4: Can i get a build sheet for

Customer Question

Can i get a build sheet for my gmc sierra 2500? My vin. # ***** ***** ,or tell what site to search thanks for your help ! My email is jakekody2@ yahoo.com thanks Ed
Category: GM
Expert:  DanielJones replied 7 months ago.
Hello. Welcome to the site. Thanks for coming. I'm ***** *****. I'm here to provide as much information and insight as I can, to best answer your question. Attached is the build sheet. If you need more help, please use the "Reply" tab to continue our conversation - I'm happy to answer follow-up questions.If you are satisfied with the information I supplied we would like to close out this question.If you have no follow-ups at this time, please remember to Rate My Service.Follow ups are free after ratings, so rate in confidence!Thank you for posting your question.Your business is very valuable to us.Thank You ***** *****