sprinkles08, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Master and Advanced level certified. Factory trained with 15 years dealership experience

JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details

Customer Question

***** *****
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: ***** ***** the button to activate a/c comes on momentarily blinks then goes off no cooling
JA: OK got it. Last thing — GM Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $32 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: GM
Expert:  sprinkles08 replied 6 months ago.
Hello and welcome to JustAnswer!The problem could be with the control head itself but it could be inhibiting compressor operation due to an input. If pressure is abnormally low or high, ambient or evaporator temperature are too low for instance then it will disable the compressor.What year and model is the vehicle?Has anything been done to try to diagnose it?