Pete, GMC Technician
Experience:  14 years GM dealership technician and training.

My hummer won't start because lock light is on JA: Thanks.

Customer Question

My hummer won't start because lock light is on
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: What else ?
JA: OK got it. Last thing — GM Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $32 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: GM
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
No one is available?
Expert:  Pete replied 6 months ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here. There is a manual theft relearn that can usually be done on most of these models here and I can post that info on how this is done so you can relearn the key to get this running again.If you can post the year and engine liter size of this model let me know so we can continue.There is a chance one of the theft components has failed needing replaced like the key or pass key/immobilizer sensor needing replaced but the relearn should be done first to see if this corrects this issue. If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.Thanks Pete