Pete, GMC Technician
Experience:  14 years GM dealership technician and training.

Can't connect bluetooth JA: The mechanics have tons of experience

Customer Question

can't connect bluetooth
JA: The mechanics have tons of experience in that area. Are those all of the "symptoms"?
Customer: scratch that
JA: Anything else I can tell the GM Mechanic before I connect you two?
Customer: my 07 cadillac dts cooling fans will not come on and I've changed the fuse box because it was corroded then it worked again for a month and its now doing the same thing starting a few months ago
JA: Got it. Let's get this figured out. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the GM Mechanic about your situation and connect you two. You'll be on the road in no time.
Category: GM
Expert:  Pete replied 6 months ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here. If you havent yet check and make sure the fuse panel wiring and connections leading to it are all o.k. and that nothing is found to be damaged or corroded in any way causing this issue here.I have seen issues with damaged and corroded wiring causing faults like this here.If this issue has occurred separate times from the blue tooth pairing issue let me know so we can continue as well if the wiring and connections have already been checked and found o.k. If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.Thanks Pete