GM Tech (Cam)
GM Tech (Cam), GMC Mechanic
Experience:  GM Grand Master Technician 2007. 14 years experience.

It runs good a minute then starts running real bad like it's

Customer Question

It runs good a minute then starts running real bad like it's flooding which it is because it starts smoke in boad back firing then quits and want crank back for a while and you have to hold it to the floor to get it cranked I've done complete tune up and new throttle body with injectors and icm module and fuel pump relay and fuel filter and fuel filter.
JA: The mechanics have tons of experience in that area. Are those all of the "symptoms"?
Customer: Yes I can't drive it i just got it couple of months ago i'm stumped.
JA: Anything else I can tell the GM Mechanic before I connect you two?
Customer: Nope
JA: Got it. Let's get this figured out. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the GM Mechanic about your situation and connect you two. You'll be on the road in no time.
Category: GM
Expert:  FIXITMAN replied 6 months ago.
Hello, my name is***** you for the question. Can you tell me what kind of vehicle this is?