Ron Z.
Ron Z., - GMC Tech -
Experience:  18+yrs experience. State Inspector & GM Diagnostics/Repair

Im trying to put an aftermarket stereo in my

Customer Question

***** ***** Hi, im trying to put an aftermarket stereo in my 2003 Envoy SLT. Ive got the interface for the onstar. Steeribg wheel Controls and factory amp. The only problem is the factory wiring harness has been cut off and im having trouble figuring out which wire goes to what
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: K> K
JA: OK got it. Last thing — GM Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $32 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: GM
Expert:  Ron Z. replied 6 months ago.
Sorry for the delay...For easier viewing/printing, I've wrapped up the wiring into a PDF file. Download the file here: my answer has helped you, please help me by leaving a rating or accepting my answer so I may be credited. Rating or accepting my answer does not cost you extra. It allows me to be credited for my work. Please rate or accept so I may be credited. You can ask follow-up questions after you rate or accept.
Expert:  Ron Z. replied 6 months ago.