GM Tech (Cam)
GM Tech (Cam), GMC Mechanic
Experience:  GM Grand Master Technician 2007. 14 years experience.

GM yukon denali: I have a 2004 Yukon denali that wont start.

Customer Question

I have a 2004 Yukon denali that wont start. when I turn the key all iget is a clicking noise, I have changed the starter relay, replaced the starter, battery, and ignition switch the instrument cluster goes blank and I loose power to the controls on the driver door and the engine light is the only thing showing. if I wait for a while and mess with key the dash comes back only and I get the door chimes again when I try to start it, I get a noise like it trys to star the cuts right back out to no display no power at doors. yesterday after replacing the starter I was just getting clicking and didn't have the dash problems it did start after a couple attempts
Category: GM
Expert:  Jerry Newton replied 6 months ago.
Do you have a multimeter to do some diagnostic checks?