Chris (aka- Moose), GMC Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

I have jus replaced injector 2 an 3..but injector 2 balance

Customer Question

I have jus replaced injector 2 an 3..but injector 2 balance rate is showing 15.0...is it the wiring harness?
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: It idles rough but no blue or white smoke...
JA: OK got it. Last thing — GM Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $32 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: GM
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 8 months ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose). I normally log in after 3 pm central. Please make sure to let me know exactly what is needed from me so I can provide EXCELLENT 5 STAR service.

Can I get the year, make, model, and engine?

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
It's a 2005 gmc duramax 6.6...

Thanks, ***** ***** operating temperature, the injectors should not return more than 3 ml each for a 15 second crank time with the Fuel Injection Control Module (FICM) relay unplugged. Can you check that to see if an injector is bad?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On your screen you should see a rating 1-5 stars. Please make sure to select one. I am not compensated by the website unless a customer rates. Rating only pays me from the deposit you have already made, it does not charge you more, nor close the post. Also all follow ups are free and welcome.

Thanks Chris

Hello again Chris here,

1) When customers come to Just Answer the website and the experts want them to have a great 5 star experience.

2) We also want them to be so pleased that they come back for future needs.

3) I have the feeling you were not pleased with my help and or need me to help more. If so please do reply.

4) I have an option to upload diagrams, repair guides, find a repair facility, or call you if that would help.

Thanks Chris