Gary
Gary, GMC Technician
Experience:  15 years gm master tech/15 years ASE master tech
19513769

I am a mechanic working on an H-2 Hummer 2004. Dual climate

Customer Question

hi, I am a mechanic working on an H-2 Hummer 2004. Dual climate control. I'm not familiar with this vehicle. I verified the problem, it is on A/C blowing hot out of driver side and cold on passenger side. I located all of the actuators except the one that controls the blendor actuator for the driver side. Am I on the right track? And if so, where is the actuator for the driver side?
Category: GM
Expert:  Gary replied 1 year ago.

I am sorry for the long wait

the drivers temp actuator is located directly under the heater box kind of in the are of the driveshaft hump in the floor

replacing that should correct the drivers temp issue which is a very common issue for these 2004

as seen here in this picture

if you have any questions please ask as i do not get credit for my work until you rate us here at Justanswer

Expert:  Gary replied 1 year ago.

how are you making out ?

Expert:  Gary replied 1 year ago.

you can reply back to me right through this post if you have any questions