Jared D
Jared D, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  Shop Supervisor at County Fleet
62275574

The stability track and/or traction control will not come on

Customer Question

The stability track and/or traction control will not come on or off or the light won't at least in my 2007 Hummer H3 do you know what could be wrong with it
Category: GM
Expert:  Jared D replied 9 months ago.

The stabilitrak light will illuminate and not turn off on this vehicle whenever a fault is detected. That fault could be in the ignition system, transmission, speed sensors, etc. The only way to begin diagnosing it would be to have the computer scanned for trouble codes. If you can get it scanned (most parts stores do it for free) I can help you nail down which system is causing the fault.

Expert:  Jared D replied 9 months ago.

I just wanted to check and see whether you still needed help on this. I haven't heard back from you in a few days.

If you no longer need help and I have been of some assistance, I would appreciate a positive rating.