Wayne Crawford
Wayne Crawford, Shop Owner
Experience:  General Repair Shop Owner
66997337

I have a 2003 GMC Sierra 2500 quadrasteer, just finished

Customer Question

I have a 2003 GMC Sierra 2500 quadrasteer, just finished replacing the lower seals into the steering box, bled the system, now the service 4 wheel steer light is on
Category: GM
Expert:  Wayne Crawford replied 9 months ago.

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I will be helping you today.

If I had to guess my guess would be you either damaged a wire or connector or left one unplugged.

If you can get the codes from the steering module I can probably pinpoint it and let you know exactly where to look but without the codes the best I can really offer is check over every wire you came near really well and even unplug the connectors and check for bent or pulled out, damaged, etc pins within the connectors.

Let me know if you can get the codes or if you need anything further. I will be standing by. Thanks

For some reason the picture did not seem to attach. Here it is again.

Sorry. I hit the wrong question here. Ignore that last post (and attachment). They are not relevant to your question.

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Nope didn't touch any wiring, or any of the quadrasteer components, changed the lower seals into the steering box for the front axle

Are you able to get the codes so we can try to narrow it down? if you didnt touch any wiring it has to be coincidental that it happened at the same time. If the light is on its detecting an electrical problem.