GM Tech (Cam)
GM Tech (Cam), GMC Mechanic
Experience:  GM Grand Master Technician 2007. 14 years experience.
10949255

Have a 99 suburban. Left rear directional does not work, nor

Customer Question

Hi My name is***** a 99 suburban. Left rear directional does not work, nor the left rear hazard. I've troubleshooted by pulling the the entire board off and trying it on the right side. \it works and the right does not work on the left. So I'm thinking it is the wire harness.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: thats about all the details I have
JA: OK got it. Last thing — GM Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $32 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: GM
Expert:  K. Wiggins replied 9 months ago.

Hi Dave, do you have a test light or volt meter handy so we can test a few things?

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
sure

Great, if you would pull the housing out and disconnet it. At the connector with the left turn signal and key on check the voltage on the yellow wire. LEt me know what you find and we can work further.