GM Tech (Cam)
GM Tech (Cam), GMC Mechanic
Experience:  GM Grand Master Technician 2007. 14 years experience.
10949255

I just read over your last comments to the last person w/

Customer Question

Good morning! I just read over your last comments to the last person w/ this issue. My issue with this problem is the dealer "promised" me it was the battery. Said if I replaced the battery, they swore it would "fix" the problem. Replaced the battery ($190), and less than a month down the road, same issue with the car...not moving, will move into the gears but will not move fwd, backward, etc, push gas to the floor and engine will not rev up; ck engine light on, little Parking light w/ wrench underneath it won't go off. Warranty for computer runs out in approx. 15k miles; this repair quotes approx. $1000 because its not under warranty. The simple fact is...I don't trust the car, this seems to be a common problem with this car, and no recall...I don't understand that, and don't feel safe in this car...would replacing the computer HELP this issue at all or is it TOTALLY separate all together?
Category: GM
Expert:  Jeromy Madison replied 1 year ago.

Can you explain exactly what the problem is?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
ok....I am real confused.....What happened to the mechanic I "thought" I was talking to in the beginning??
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Is anyone there??
Expert:  Tim Mohr replied 1 year ago.

Hi, my name is ***** ***** original mechanic is not on today, I can help you with this? what is the model of this buick?