Reggie Whiddon
Reggie Whiddon,
Experience:  Lead tech at river regions auto
90546729

The interior lights in my 2006 Hummer H3 won't come on when

Customer Question

The interior lights in my 2006 Hummer H3 won't come on when any of the (5) doors are opened. And that includes with or without the engine running. The interior light bulbs are all good, they work manually with the switches. Is there a relay or fuse in the fuse box that may have gone out, or is this an issue with the auto dimming / lights out feature after you turn off the vehicle and get out of it.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: That's about all I can tell you. I'm just trying to figure out if it's a bad switch on one of the door jams, or is it something with the auto programing, like I mentioned, or what.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Auto Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $24 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: GM
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hello again. If it's not too late to ask, never mind answering my question. I already found the problem and the issue is resolved.
Expert:  Reggie Whiddon replied 1 year ago.

No problem have a great day