GM Tech (Cam)
GM Tech (Cam), GMC Mechanic
Experience:  GM Grand Master Technician 2007. 14 years experience.
10949255

I have a 2013 Yukon and my tag lights will not work, I took

Customer Question

I have a 2013 Yukon and my tag lights will not work, I took it to the dealer and they said it was not the bulbs. I have had the truck since it was new and never knew they did not work until I was pulled over one night
Category: GM
Expert:  George H. replied 10 months ago.

Hello I will help you with your question,

There are several junctios between the lamps and the underhood fuse block. It could be one of those or the ground for the lamps.

Do you have a 12 volt testlight or voltmeter to check the circuit?

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
no, but I can get one of the guys at work to check it. It was under warranty when I took it to the dealer and now the warranty is out. It has 46000 miles on it
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
do you think it could be a connection in the rear hatch? Would I have to take that entire interior plastic hatch off to see if it is connected?

It could be but if you can do some testing you might be able to bypass unnecessary panel removal.

I plan on being here tomorrow so post back when you are ready and we can check the fuse then the lamps for power.

Let me know so I can help

Thnak you