GM Tech (Cam)
GM Tech (Cam), GMC Mechanic
Experience:  GM Grand Master Technician 2007. 14 years experience.
10949255

2007 Yukon SLT, 4wd just had an issue with the headlights

Customer Question

Customer: 2007 Yukon SLT, 4wd just had an issue with the headlights not going off when ignition is turned off. pressed on the 3114 relay and the lights went off. Worked fine for three days and then had same thing happen. pulled relay, bent prongs and now works. BUT, now the windshield washer pump is constantly running and no liquid is being pumped. filled the tank 1/2 and only change was slightly different sound. Charged battery overnight and still same problem.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Where is the fuse for the pump, and does this sound like an issue you have seen before?
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $32) to post your type of question to GM Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. We can help you for less if you're not in a rush. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: Yes I can wait.
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: GM
Expert:  GM Tech (Cam) replied 10 months ago.

Hi there, I am Cam. Can I get your first name pleasE?

With your vehicle, does it appear as though there has been water on top of the fuse block in around the fuses and relays?