FIXITMAN
FIXITMAN, Master Technician
Experience:  ASE Master Certified
1627031

2006 chevy blazer ls blower doesn't work but the lite is on

Customer Question

Customer: 2006 chevy blazer ls blower doesn't work but the lite is on showing that there is power
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: lite is on the heater control but when i turn it to all the speeds it doesnt blow out
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $32) to post your type of question to GM Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: yeah
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: GM
Expert:  FIXITMAN replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is Bobby. Thank you for the question. Most of the time this is either caused by a failing blower motor assembly or the resistor module for it. If you have a voltage meter I can run you through some tests to see which one is the problem.