Chris (aka- Moose), GMC Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

I have a 05 GMC sierra 3500 crew cab dually. Problem is

Customer Question

I have a 05 GMC sierra 3500 crew cab dually. Problem is right side front and rear turn signal dont work but the arrow in right side mirror flashes rapidly. All bulbs are good. Parking light work on front right side when headlights are on. Can't find a bare wire. I changed the flasher module behind the knee panel/ fuse box and the arrow in tow mirror on right side slowed down to normal but front and rear still don't flash at all. Left side works just fine. With hazards on rt side doesn't work there either.
Category: GM
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 11 months ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose) I'm an independent contractor here at Just Answer.

Using the last page of the exterior lights diagram below. From the right turn fuse the wire splits and goes to the mirrors then to the fuse box. We need to test this wire at the fuse box to see if there is pulsing turn signal power there or not to see if the concern is in the fuse box or the wire to it.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/90220402/extlights.pdf

Thanks for asking your question and letting me try to help you.

You should see a rating screen if I have posted an answer, not for an info request.

Your rating is my feedback. If I don't get feedback from customers, I will not be able to continue helping customers here.

Rating me good, bad, or not rating at all does not effect the fee you have paid nor does it close the post.

Follow up/Reply as many times as needed.