Chris (aka- Moose), GMC Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

My 2011 acadia is giving me the message "Stabilitrack off"

Customer Question

hi, my 2011 acadia is giving me the message "Stabilitrack off" and "service brake system"
it is driving just fine
Category: GM
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 1 year ago.

Welcome, I am Chris (aka-Moose)

These warning lights are on because the ABS/EBCM has detected an issue and is warning you that diag and repair is needed. These systems are now disabled till this repair is done. There are about 40 possible codes that could be stored. Those are retrieved using a diagnostic tool. If you can get it scanned and give me the codes I can help you diagnose this concern. Some of the more common issues with these lights and this vehicle are faulty wheel speed sensors and the steering angle sensor faulty.

----------Once you get an answer----------

1) Please realize I base my info requests and answers on what you type. The more you can tell me the faster and better I can help.

2) You have already been charged the full question value. Rating, good, bad, or not at all has no bearing on what you've paid.

3) I am not an employee for Just Answer, I am paid by the customer from your deposit, but only when you rate my answer.

5) You will notice it says rate to finish, rating does not close the post, or end our conversation. If you can not rate me, please let me know why.

6) I am going to stay in contact with you until you respond and tell me your happy or pleased with the answer. So please reply and let me know the progress on the issue and our discussion or if more help is needed.

Thanks Chris