Chris (aka- Moose), GMC Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

03 H2 1. compressor was running continuously (this was an

Customer Question

03 H2
1. compressor was running continuously (this was an intermittent problem that occurred once a month)
2. I pulled the fuse and would reinstall the fuse to lift the truck, when needed.
3. I recently pulled the fuse and when I reinstall, the compressor does not go back on.
Category: GM
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 1 year ago.

Welcome, I am Chris (aka-Moose)

Remove the compressor relay. With the key on are 2 pins at the relay powered? With the engine running, AC commanded on is there another pin that is grounded, this is the signal pin from the PCM.

----------Once you get an answer----------

1) Please realize I base my info requests and answers on what you type.

2) The more you can tell me the faster and better I can help.

3) I am not an employee for Just Answer, they pay me nothing to help you.

4) I am paid by the customer from your deposit, but only when you rate my answer.

5) You will notice it says rate to finish, rating does not close the post, or end our conversation.

6) I am going to stay in contact with you until you respond and tell me your happy or pleased with the answer. So please reply and let me know the progress on the issue and our discussion or if more help is needed.

Thanks Chris

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
This explanation does not apply. I am inquiring about an air suspension compressor. Tis answer really needs advice from someone experienced with h2 hummers. lease re-post my inquiry unless you can answer again.Thank you or the help.

Thanks for the update on which compressor your referring to. Can you remove the air suspension relay. Verify pin 87 has power. Briefly jump pin 87 to pin 30, the compressor should run. While the engine is running the compressor should be running filling the air springs see if pin 85 is power and 86 ground. If all these are good then this is a relay failure. Let me know these results.

As mentioned in my first response, I would stay in contact with you. I've noticed you have not rated the post. So I assume you were not pleased with my help. I hate that you have spent money to get an answer but left not happy. Can you tell me why, or can I help more. If its more help you need just reply and we can pick up where we left off.