Randy
Randy, GMC Technician
Experience:  25 Years experience
62741268

My heater a couple weeks ago started blowing cold air. The

Customer Question

Hello, I'm Quentin. My heater a couple weeks ago started blowing cold air. The next day it was working again & now it's gone back to blowing cold air.
Category: GM
Expert:  Randy replied 1 year ago.

Hi, my name is ***** ***** certified automotive professional with over 25 years experience. I will be glad to assist you with this.
There are a couple of things to check first, make sure that the temp gauge is moving normally from the 0 degree mark to the normal mark (about half way) . If it isn't then replace your thermostat. Those symptoms will indicate a bad or sticking thermostat.

Secondly if the gauge is moving normally, the next thing is you may have a problem with the blend door actuator.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
That's a pretty vague response, but I'm sure that's how this service makes $. The temp gauge is normal
Expert:  Randy replied 1 year ago.

JustAnswer has a 100% satisfaction guarantee and you are not required to pay for something that does not help. I will continue to work with you on this until we find a solution.

The most likely cause of the issue will be the blend door actuator. >PLEASE CLICK HERE FOR REPLACEMENT VIDEO<