Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  34 year as An ASE certified Tech
7276279

I'm having a problem w my 2007 h3 starting

Customer Question

Category: GM
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

To rest the computer system disconnect the negative battery cable for a few minute and then reconnect the cable and see if it will then start. If it still dose not start then the next step would be to scan the computer system and see what fault code and or codes are that should be setting when these light are on. Check this when you can and post back and we can work fro there.

Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.