Chris (aka- Moose), GMC Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

This is a good one. Have a H3 Hummer that I parked over

Customer Question

This is a good one. Have a H3 Hummer that I parked over night and now won't start. Starter makes no notice at all. Tried jumping and charging still nothing. Lot of really weird stuff going on with dash lights. It has an after market alarm and remote starter but I pulled the fuse to disable and still have all the problems. Last thing, the sun roof leaks and we have had water leak down behind the dash a coup,e times
Just went out after charging battery for several hours to give it one last try and still nothing. No clicking nothing. Again all the dash light s come on. Turned everything off pulled the key shut the door and noticed the parking lights were on and would not go off. Also dash lights had come back on even though I had not got back in the truck. Unlocked the door and got in. There was a clicking sound coming from behind the dash it sounded like. Like relays or something. Pit the key on and then turned it in and off and the lights went off and stayed off this time
I am
Category: GM
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 1 year ago.

What liter engine do you have?