Jerry, Master Mechanic
Experience:  ASE Master tech, 30 years experience GM certified
2947720

I have a 2007 yukon xl 1500 vin #1GKFK66897J331812. WHICH NUMBERS

Customer Question

I have a 2007 yukon xl 1500 vin #1GKFK66897J331812. WHICH NUMBERS ARE THE ENGINE NUMBERS, WHERE WILL I FIND NUMBERS ON ENGINE?
Category: GM
Expert:  Jerry replied 1 year ago.
Hello and welcome. My name is ***** ***** you for visiting the site, I will be happy to assist you today..The 8th digit of the VIN is the engine code "8" is the 6.2L and the engine numbers are on the lower part of the block in the rear left side. Here is a diagram of it with the explanation..https://www.dropbox.com/s/l84nupxag2zn6to/Engine%20Identification.pdf?dl=0….Please don’t forget to rate the answer in a positive way, **** THAT IS THE ONLY WAY I GET PAID **** if you need any more on it, I will be here.. Thanks and come again, anytime.. .
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Jerry is a true expert, he provided an answer within 10 minutes.