Daryl
Daryl, Shop Owner, Master Mechanic
Experience:  28 years experience, Master Mechanic
8994801

GM Yukon: The fan just stopped blowing on my A/C.All tne light

Customer Question

The fan just stopped blowing on my A/C.All tne light on the control panel are showing that it is on but nothing blowing. Rear A/C works fine
Category: GM
Expert:  Daryl replied 1 year ago.
Hello and thank you for trusting me with your question. My name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you with your problem. This is usually caused by the blower motor itself if its not working on any speed. One thing you might try is banging on the motor with your hand (its located below the right side of the dash), that will often get the motor running again, for awhile. If it does not work some electrical testing will need to be done to determine the cause of the problem.
Let me know if you have more questions on this I am always willing to help, Thanks.