Pete, GMC Technician
Experience:  14 years GM dealership technician and training.
14928985

Can you please help me. My 2007 Hummer H2 has a deadlock alarm

Customer Question

Can you please help me. My 2007 Hummer H2 has a deadlock alarm and I cannot seem to get it to unlock even after charging the remote and recharging my battery. Steering wheel is still locked. I really do not want to tow it to dealership.
Category: GM
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
Inspect and make sure all fuses are good in all fuse panels.I have seen before where one or more burned out fuses can cause this type of fault here.
If all fuses are o.k. you can try and disconnect the vehicle battery for a few minutes then reconnect it (keeping in mind the radio may need reprogrammed after) to see if this corrects the fault.
If this does not work unfortunately from here it would need to have the fault codes checked and the system further diagnosed to locate and then repair the fault.
Thanks Pete