EricFromCT
EricFromCT, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE L1 L2
34559540

GM c4500: i own a 2007 c4500. The code says vibration on crank

Customer Question

i own a 2007 c4500. The code says vibration on crank senor. Where is it? Engine skips a beat randomly. Not a miss.
Category: GM
Expert:  EricFromCT replied 1 year ago.
Hi. My name is ***** ***** I will assist you with your concern today. Please rate my assistance after we have concluded chatting.
The crank sensor is common to need replacing on the 8.1L. The sensor is located in the rear of the engine block. On the top. Please let me know if you need further help or workshop manual instructions on replacing. Thanks.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
i NEED TO SEE WHERE WHAT DOES IT LOOK LIKE? PICS ARE BEST AND BEST WAY TO REPLACE IT
Expert:  EricFromCT replied 1 year ago.
No problem. I have access to the workshop manual instructions on removal and installation. I will send you an offer for the instructions in PDF format. You can choose to ACCEPT or DECLINE the offer. Thanks.
Expert:  EricFromCT replied 1 year ago.
Did you replace the crank sensor? DO you have any more questions on your vehicle? Please let me know and please rate the service provided. Thanks.