Ron Z.
Ron Z., - GMC Tech -
Experience:  18+yrs experience. State Inspector & GM Diagnostics/Repair

how do you change headlight bulbs in a GMC Denali

Category: GM
Expert:  Ron Z. replied 3 years ago.
Hello! Welcome to the site! Thanks for coming! I'm Ron Z. I'm here to provide as much information and insight as I can, to best answer your question.

To replace the headlamp bulb on this vehicle, the headlamp assembly will need to be removed from the vehicle (it's not that bad of a job as it sounds!). I've wrapped up the procedure into a PDF file for easier viewing/printing. Download the PDF file HERE

Please remember the website WILL NOT automatically compensate me with a part of your deposit or from your subscription WITHOUT YOUR RATING! Please use the Rating System and *Rate My Service* if the information/advice I supplied has helped you. If you have any more questions, use the "Reply" tab – I'm always happy to answer follow-up questions! Follow-ups are always FREE! Even after you rate! Thank-you!