GM Tech (Cam)
GM Tech (Cam), GMC Mechanic
Experience:  GM Grand Master Technician 2007. 14 years experience.

P0087 Fuel Rail/System Pressure - Too Low

P0087 Fuel Rail/System Pressure - Too Low, the truck was idleing for 20 mins, I also have a preditor down loaded into the comp, on tow setting 
Hello, I'm Cam. Please include all the details about your issue so I can accurately advise you. I cannot see your vehicle so please be detailed.

Find the 2 fuel lines on the rear drivers side valve cover. Take the smaller one off and attach your hose to the metal pipe coming from the engine. Put the other end into the container and run the engine to fill that line. Then shut it off and remove the IGN 1 relay from beside the starter relay. empty out the container and keep the line full. Crank the engine for 15 seconds fully and measure the amount of fuel that comes out of that line. More than 40cc means the injectors have failed.