GM Tech (Cam)
GM Tech (Cam), GMC Mechanic
Experience:  GM Grand Master Technician 2007. 14 years experience.
10949255

GM: I HAVE A 2004 GMC ENVOY 4.2 CODE P0410 DID ALL TEST

I HAVE A 2004 GMC ENVOY 4.2 CODE P0410 DID ALL TEST FOR CODE O2 SENSER DROPS WHEN YOU CPERATE PUMP NEED INPUT WHERE TO LOOK NEXT
Category: GM
Expert:  GM Tech (Cam) replied 5 years ago.
Hello, I'm Cam. Please include all the details about your issue so I can accurately advise you. I cannot see your vehicle so please be detailed.

SO your operating the pump and it reacting does drop the pump to the bottom of the list.
The possibble issues now are the oxygen sensor being contaminated, the valve on the side of the engine where the air goes into the head or if you are in a cold area, water freezing in the pump or line preventing the pump from operating properly.

Start by taking the lines out and checking for water in there
Take the oxygen sensor out and inspect for a white coating. If you do see it, replace the oxygen sensor.