Eric, Automotive Repair Shop Manager
Experience:  20+ yrs. experience as repair shop manager and technician.

GMC Yukon SLE How do I replace my rear parking brake pads

How do I replace my rear parking brake pads on my 2007 gmc yukon?

here you go:

1. Click image to see an enlarged view

Fig. Retaining spring bolt (1), retaining spring (2) and parking brake shoe (3)-1500 series 2007 models

2. Remove the park brake shoe assembly from the backing plate by removing the tips from the slots and sliding the shoe towards the retaining spring until the shoe is disengaged from the spring.
  3. Remove the park brake shoe assembly from the vehicle by placing one of the open ends of the shoe over the axle flange and rotating the shoe until it has cleared the flange.

If you have any questions on this, feel free to ask for clarification or more help, otherwise you do need to click the accept button to pay for services rendered per the customer agreement as this is a paysite and the expert is not paid for their time or services until you do so
. If you have a subscription service, you still need to click the accept button but you are NOT charged again. Thank you and have a good day