Matt J
Matt J, GMC Technician
Experience:  ASE Certified Master Tech,10+ Yrs Experince All Makes,Advance Training On All GM Makes
14582819

Fix rear window wiper motor

Fix rear window wiper motor

Hello my name is XXXXX XXXXX I will be more than happy to assist you.

Are you looking for instrustion on how to replace the rear wiper motor or need help trying to find out why it is not working?

Customer: replied 5 years ago.

I need to know how to get into the rear interior panel to reach the motor. It will work intermittenly so I guess the connection has loosened over years of closing the rear gate. I do not want to damage the rear panel. Thanks,

Customer: replied 5 years ago.

Replace the motor. Or at least reach it to troubleshoot it.

Thanks,

To get the interior trim off you will need to remove the pull down strap, then remove the upper trim piece by starting on one side and pulling. The trim panel will pop off, but be careful at the top because the rear defroster wires are there and you can break wire off from the window. Once you have the top part off then all you have to do is pull on the lower panel starting from the top.

I made a video on it but I don't know where it is. If I find it I will load it up on here if you need it.