Hello & Welcome to JA,
Your problem sounds the window regulator has failed,common problem. Here is some info to help you if you have more questions do not hesitate.
#PIT4799: Drivers and/or Passenger Front Door Window Will Not Roll Up - keywords appearance cable channel door down fit inop inoperative left motor reegulator right run sash up window - (Feb 4, 2009)
The following diagnosis might be helpful if the vehicle exhibits the symptom(s) described in this PI.
Some customers may comment that the drivers or passengers front window will not roll up. This may be due to a broken window regulator.
Until a new window regulator can be obtained, follow the repair procedure below. This procedure will close the window and secure the vehicle. Do Not place the customer in a rental car for this concern. Perform the procedure below.
1. Remove the door trim panel and water deflector using the procedure outlined in SI. Doc(NNN) NNN-NNNN(Door Trim Removal) and(NNN) NNN-NNNN(Water Deflector Removal).
2. Remove the connector from the window motor. Secure the connector to prevent contact with anything in the door including areas that may induce damage to the wire or connector.
3. While supporting the window, cut window regulator cables.
4. Slide the window to the full up position. Be sure the glass is seated in the run channels along the upper door frame. Using a suitable tape, temporarily secure the glass to the top of the door frame. Two inch wide painters masking tape works well for this procedure.
5. While the glass is supported at the end of it's travel, drive a self-tapping screw in each run channel, just under the guide that secures the glass to the run channel. Note: (Make sure the self-tapping screw is short enough that it won't contact the outer door skin) Refer to the illustrations above called out as number 1. This will support the glass while driving.
6. Once the window is secured, remove any additional cable and leave window regulator motor connector disconnected.
7. Release the vehicle to the customer and advise them that the window is temporarily secured shut until a new regulator can be obtained.
8. When a new window regulator becomes available, replace the regulator.
Note: Do Not place the customer in a rental car for this concern.
Please follow this diagnostic or repair process thoroughly and complete each step. If the condition exhibited is resolved without completing every step, the remaining steps do not need to be performed.
Front Side Door Window Regulator Replacement
Tighten Tighten bolts to 9 N·m (80 lb in).
Tighten Tighten bolts to 10 N·m (88 lb in).
Tighten Tighten the regulator window carrier bolts (1) to 10 N·m (88 lb in).