JHoop
JHoop, GMC Technician
Experience:  14 Year Engine Builder,16 years as a Tech HvyLine, Suspension, Electrical, Brakes, 6 Year Shop Owner
4700517

2005 envoy denali: my flasher and turn signals

Customer Question

my flasher and turn signals light up but don't flash on my 2005 envoy denali but I don't know where the flasher is located
Category: GM
Expert:  JHoop replied 7 years ago.
Hello , my name isXXXXX you for choosing justanswer.com. What engine size and is this a Yukon or Envoy Denali?
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
it's a 5.4 v8 I believe and it's an envoy denali
Expert:  JHoop replied 7 years ago.
Sorry, but is it a 4x4?
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
yes it is
Expert:  JHoop replied 7 years ago.
Pull the driverside lower panel.I uploaded the procedure in .pdf format here to justanswer. You can download it by clicking HERE. I hope this helps you. If you have any more questions or need any more diagrams, please don't hesisitate to ask...Thanks again, JHoop
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
do you believe this is my problem
Expert:  JHoop replied 7 years ago.
Yes, this is the problem. If there were no lights, then the signal switch or a simple fuse would be suspect. If you have any more questions or need any more diagrams, please dont hesisitate to ask...Thanks again, JHoop
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
I'm going to accept your answer but can I ask another question about another electrical problem or do I need to post another deposite?
Expert:  JHoop replied 7 years ago.
What ya got?
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
my back up lights don't come on when I put it in reverse I checked the bulbs and they appear to be good
Expert:  JHoop replied 7 years ago.
Have you checked the B/U fuse in the power distribution center?
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
is that the fuse box under the hood or under the seat
Expert:  JHoop replied 7 years ago.
Should be in the rear center. If the fuse is not blown, there may be some diagnostics requiring at very least, a 12v test light. That circuit has CAN, or BUS signals. If you have any more questions or need any more diagrams, please dont hesisitate to ask...Thanks again, JHoop
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
Thank you JHoop you have been very helpful. if I have any more questions i'll refer them to you.thank you very much
Expert:  JHoop replied 7 years ago.
That flasher is close to 45.00 us. Ask for me. I'm here most days . If you have any more questions or need any more diagrams, please dont hesisitate to ask...Thanks again, JHoop
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
do I just ask for you as JHoop
Expert:  JHoop replied 7 years ago.
[email protected] E-mail them. They can help you with ANY and ALL questions about this site. I cannot recall the procedure because I don't have to ask questions. Have a great evening. JHoop
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
you do the same and thanks again
Expert:  JHoop replied 7 years ago.
Cool
Expert:  JHoop replied 7 years ago.
Some good feedback would help this site. Thanks again, JHoop